Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Thankfulness... || Toronto Child Photographer

Life-long friends.  This thanksgiving I spent a morning with one such friend.  She and I have been friends since Kindergarten.  As children, we were practically joined at the hip... had sleepovers almost every weekend... attended Brownies, gymnastics (she was better!), figure skating (I was better!), and summer camp together.  Oh, and we may have been a little competitive... I recall many a sabotaged "bake-off."  As teenagers, lamented over the various minor - though they seemed major at the time - injustices served down by our parents.  As adults, have spent hours discussing how on earth to get our children to sleep through the night!  Having been an only child for 10 years, growing up she was the closest thing I had to a sister (my own arrived some 15 years later).  And, like family, no matter where life takes you they are always there. 
I'm also thankful for the workout her daughter gave me after a weekend of over indulgence!

1 comments:

madkysmom said...

ok she simply could not be any cuter!!!!!!!!
she also looks exactly like Tory at that age.
Great pictures Tessa you're a real talent!!

Post a Comment

 
© Tessa Linden Photography
CoffeeShop Designs